What is a Symetrelle
• 10 line form
• First line and last line has a single subject line that is 7 syllables.
• Followed by a 9 syllable mono-rhyme couplet (2 lines)
• Followed by an 11 syllable mono-rhyme quatrain (4 lines)
• Followed by a 9 syllable mono-rhyme quatrain that rhymes with lines 2&3
• Last line is a repeat of the first line
The Snow Leopard Symetrelle by Michael Romani The snow leopard eludes us A Himalayan sense of mystery cat Pads along the slope where she is at She has learned to keep hidden from our eyes Keeping a far distance across azure skies She has learned from the Yeti 's echoed cries That mystery remains the word to the wise She watches perched in elegance And flips her long tail in diffidence The snow leopard eludes us (c) September 19, 2017 Michael Romani All Rights Reserved